Saturday, June 13, 2009

Here's to old friends and new times

Last night a bunch of us high school friends decided it was time to get together and go out. Tammy posted a comment on Facebook last week that asked who wanted to get together. We started out at her restaurant for a few drinks and then we headed to Bull Shooters, Andy Bates' dad's bar, to play some pool and darts. What a FUN night we had sharing stories and laughs from the past, but also getting to chat about our lives today! I am so thankful for the people in my life and I am more thankful that they are all happy and blessed.

Here's to OLD friends and NEW times!







2 comments:

Corie said...

SO FUN! Andy told me about this, but we didnt have a sitter. Maybe next time!:) Funny how some of the girls (including you) still look exactly the same!:) How is Jen, I havent seen here since Lisa's baby shower for Belle??? The reunion should be fun!

Chrissy said...

Jen is doing great. She works for MAC inside Dillards at Arrowhead. SHe helped take care of Morgan while I did the long term substitute position. Yes, it is funny how everyone still looks the same. Christina and I were saying how we do not feel any older than about 23 still. Crazy how time flies by us! We want to plan another night so we will let you know! It would be great to see you!