Tuesday, February 2, 2010
The Queen's Court
Okay ladies...I am SO excited about my new career with Mary Kay that I just have to share it with all of you in more detail. First of all I have only been a Mary Kay Consultant for 3 weeks and I have gone from an Independent Beauty Consultant to a Senior Beauty Consultant...with hardly any work! I take 1 hour a day...yes only 1 hour and I devote my time solely to my Mary Kay business. I make phone calls, schedule facials, interviews, and follow-ups. That's it. Last week I had my first two classes on Saturday and in a matter of 4 hours...2 hours per party...I POCKETED $300.00. It was super easy and SO fun! I have already earned my pearl earrings, bracelet, and necklace. Now I am working on winning a trip to Austin, Texas to our National Director's home to have a weekend of Mary Kay pampering. I just wish you could all see and hear the excitement behind this post!! I was a consultant for Passion Parties and a Demonstrator for Gold Canyon and NEVER earned anything...not even any money really. I have never been so excited and passionate about a job before. Don't get me wrong I LOVED teaching, but now that I have Miss Morgan I do not want to go back. My Mary Kay business is ALREADY allowing that to happen! Here is a glimpse at a few things I have already earned.
This is Stacey and I tonight at our meeting. I was crowned "Queen of Selling" and Stacey was crowned "Queen of Sharing".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment