Thursday, February 25, 2010

I-Chat, Library, Dinner, and Trains...OH MY!

On Sunday we had an i-chat breakfast with our family from Colorado. My Grandma cooks a delicious breakfast for the family in Colorado and my mom cooks for us here and we all get together on i-chat so we can see and talk to one another. We schedule one of these a month. My cousin Michelle, who moved to Germany, was going to join us, but was not feeling well...so we will eagerly await next months breakfast so she too can join. (The AZ family is in the small box, and the CO family is on the larger portion of the screen...some of us would not get in camera view site...boo to you!
Morgan and Ashlyn were VERY busy coloring instead of chatting.
On Wednesday evening we decided to check out the Corner Stone Bakery Cafe. My parents, and sister met Shawn, Zach, Morgan and I there. It was great food!

Today Shawn had the day off so we decided to head to Scottsdale to enjoy a beautiful day with Morgan and Tyson. Tyson is the little boy I babysit during the week...and also Morgan's BFF! The entire way to the park Morgan kept asking for the horse. When we arrived and she saw the carousel...she took off...but then when we rode it...she wanted off...hmmm not sure, but she was upset again when daddy took her off the ride.

Here she is sitting on the bench waiting for daddy saying "horse mama, horse".


After we rode the carousel and the train we walked around and played for a bit.

Morgan just LOVES the slide!
Tyson...happy baby boy wishing he could slide too!

Here are Morgan and Tyson at lunch...not sure what she is trying to teach him right here...but it looks pretty serious! :)

To end our trip to Scottsdale we headed into Sprinkles. This was Shawn's first experience with a Sprinkles cupcake, so I had to get him two different kinds so he could decide which was the best. For me...they ALL are the best!

Preparing our new home has taken so much of our time lately. I am looking forward to sharing our home with you once we are in and unpacked. I am also looking forward to blogging again on a regular basis instead of once a week. I have posted some of my home projects on my craft blog..the link is on the upper right side of this blog.

3 comments:

Corie said...

YUM, Sprinkles and the train park...2 of my faves too! Glad you finally made it there!:)

Mimi said...

HI!!!
Lots of fun things happening over here!!!!!Love the cupcake choices!!!! all are so good!!!! Glad it is not around the corner!!!!haha
Baby Morgan is so cute, what a fun day at the park!!!!
yes, we need to plan a park day with you, Amy and Joanna and maybe Liz Davis!!!!
How fun!!!
Can I tag along to snap pictures!!!!!
hugs,
jamie

Ilalia said...

Love these photos!!! Morgan and Tyson were indeed having a deep talk as Morgan was teaching him something new.