Thursday, February 4, 2010

Morgans 1/2 birthday

Today we celebrate Morgan's 1/2 birthday. She turned 18 months today. My how it has just come and gone. I am so thrilled that I have had the opportunity to stay home with her and be the one to teach her new things, take her to the library and museums, on trips and many more places. Each day her vocabulary is increasing. Shawn has taught her to say "Peace Out". She hasn't figured out how to hole up the peace sign, but she holds up 1 finger. "Please" and "Thank-you" are part of her vocabulary on a regular basis. She has a love for oatmeal in the mornings and gets so excited when it is breakfast time. There is so much more I could say, but most of all her smile and personality just do it for me. I LOVE every minute of my days with my little Princess.



No comments: