Sunday, August 16, 2009
Mid-August Fun with NEW milestones!
We have enjoyed the month of August so much! Celebrating birthday's, visiting friends, and of course shopping! Morgan was super spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa this weekend with shoes. We had her foot measured to make sure we were getting the right size.
She got a little pair of brown shoes that can be dressy or casual and she got a pair of reebok sneakers. We had to find her some good shoes because Morgan took her first steps on Saturday!
Morgan and I had such a busy day on Saturday. We started out in Anthem at the outlets with my parents, then back to my parents to play for a little, next we were off to Phoenix Gymnastics for Taylor's birthday party, after that we headed to our friend Lynne's house for a visit with the girls, then we went back to my parents to gather up our shopping goodies and grab a bite to eat at Chipolte, then we finally headed home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YEAH to Morgan for walking! It never stops once they start walking, always exciting now!!:) Looks like you guys had a super fun and busy day! Can't wait to see pics of Morgan on the move!!
HI Chrissy!!
Oh my Dacia Bates has a 6 year old???Now I feel old!!!! And Lynn's daughter's are that old too???
Oh my!!!
I love the outlets at Anthem!!! I wish it wasn't so far!!!
I will be getting you the address for Amy's family, I will send it through Corie on private facebook message!!!Thanks so much that is so sweet of you!!!!!
God Bless you!!!
We love Chipotle too!!!! Our fav!!!!
Love the new shoes, no girl has to many shoes!!!!
haha
hugs honey,
jamie
HI Chrissy!!!
Here is Amy's address!!!
Her Mom's name is Debbie Ragan
so send it to her Mom as Amy is not capable of endorsing checks!!
Just to be safe, I sent a money order, I get them free at wells fargo, so hopefully you don't have to purchase them!!!
Debbie Ragan
1213 Hite Blvd.
Enid, OK 73701
Thanks so much and I know what a blessing this really is to that family. They are a very ppor family, so even 10.00 means sop much to them!!!
Big hugs to you,
jamie
Post a Comment