Monday, August 10, 2009

Mommy and Morgan

Here are a few pictures of me at my first birthday. My Mom found these the other day and we were talking about the resemblance between Morgan and I at this age. My Mom had forgotten until she saw these photos that my hair was a little curly when I was 1, by the time I hit two the curls had left and it was straight from then on. I am curious to know if Morgan's curls will go away...hopefully NOT!

Now, here are the photos of Morgan at 1.


And, here we both are celebrating Morgan's first birthday.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

HI!!!
Until I saw those photos, I thought that dear baby looked just like her Daddy!!!!
Her face is fuller then yours and the hair maybe made me think she looked like him, but based on those pics, she looks like you alot!!!!She is so cute and so adorable, Chrissy you should be so proud, and I'm so glad you and your mom are so close as it is a great example to your daughter who will grwo up so close to you!!!!
hugs to you my dear,
jamie

Ilalia said...

Wow- so cute! Yep, you and Morgan look so alike.

Corie said...

WOW! Morgan does look a lot like you!! She has so much hair and is SO CUTE! Camdyn definitely favors her daddy's looks! She looks nothing like my baby pics! You are lucky!

ps. to get the award on my page, just right click and copy and save it to your pics. then you upload the same way you do your pics.:) When we get back from vacation, we want to meet up with you in Scottsdale at a place called Sugarbowl. It is a super cute ice cream parlor (they serve food also). Google it, it is really cute!