Monday, August 24, 2009
Climbing, Piggy Tails, Walking and Slime
The other day Morgan and I were playing in the living room, I walked into the kitchen to get a drink and came back (in a matter of 1 minute) to find Morgan standing on top of her mermaid car holding onto the couch. She was so proud of herself!
My little Princess does not like the little clips in her hair, so I decided to try piggy tails. She is just too cute with them!

Morgan has begun to take a few steps every now and again. I was trying to get her to take some steps and after she did, she put her arms up and cheered.
This weekend at church we had Slime Time Live. It was a game show for the kids to test them over the summer's curriculum. Every child was slimed...and some of the leaders were too. I was lucky enough not to be slimed!! It was a great way to get the children involved in the teachings from this summer and also for them to be excited about it. It was definitely a "slimey" day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So bummed I missed Slime Time...bet it was a ton of fun!
Post a Comment