Sunday, January 30, 2011

31 day Photo with a Story Challenge: Day 1

There are so many blogs that I LOVE to follow and one of them that is done by a dear friend of mine has challenged all of her followers to begin a 31 day "Photo with a Story" Challenge. So...I am going to do my best to post each day with hopes of not missing one. 

Day 1: A photo of you.

 My story: I am a wife, I am a proud mom of 2, a teacher, a beauty consultant and so much more. I am married to the man of my dreams. Our story truly shows how God worked in both our lives to bring us back to one another. I met my husband while in high school, our parents lived down the rode from one another. We dated briefly at a young age and then went our separate ways. Both of us got married and led lives with others and both relationships ended. As I finished college a mutual friend of ours came over to celebrate my graduation and invited Shawn along with him. My husband and I have been together ever since. We have an 11 1/2 year old son, Zach, who rocks my world every day with his 6th grade attitude...but at the end of the day he is still so young and lovable. We have a 2 1/2 year daughter, Morgan, who is a true girlie girl! Nails painted, high heels on, and always into mommy's make-up! I teach preschool 3 days a week to 4 little kids and LOVE what I do! I am also a beauty consultant, which is by far the BEST job I have ever had! I have begun to work with bride's and their bridesmaids and do so much more than I ever could have imagined! This is me all summed up! We are a busy family and always on the go. We serve God in our home with all we do!
I would like to invite each of you to begin your 31 day "Photo with a Story" Challenge too! I am excited to get to know each of my fellow bloggers just a little bit more! 

No comments: