We have been keeping quite busy during the week...with taking Zach to and from school, starting football next week, planning for vacations, shopping...wow I must get caught up on things...so the first and most fun is the blog, the laundry and cleaning can wait! ;)
This is how Morgan wanted to wear her headband today...I called her my Hippie Chic. She thought it was hilarious!
We took a trip to Trader Joe's...I LOVE this store...and so does Morgan and Tristin, as they get to do all the pushing!
How can you resist that little face, with all that curly hair!
We took a camping trip last weekend with my parents and sister. It was still a little to hot, but we camp in luxury so we still had a/c!
Zach immediately found this tree and started climbing in it. I think we were only there for 5 minutes before he was out gettin' dirty!
Morgan enjoyed resting and watching all the princess movies she could...we must have watched "Belle" and "Seeping Beauty" 50 times each! =)
My parents dog...Brooks...she was a little stressed out not being at home.
Shawn and Dad playing a game of Horseshoes.
Mel teaching Morgan to text!
Here's to the imagination of a kid....Zach found a stick in the woods and some fishing line and made a bow, then he found some sticks for arrows...the bow really shot the sticks! Quite creative!
Morgan did not want Grandpa to sleep, so instead she was hopping on him!
Princess, my sisters dog!
Gramma and Morgan picking flowers!
Grampa and Morgan watching a Princess movie!
Shawn brought his real bow and arrow to practice his shots for his hunting trip. Him and his dad are spending a week in Texas now to "prepare" the property is what they told me....I think it was just an excuse to go check things out because they are so excited for their trip this Fall!
My Dad and Shawn shooting away!
Here's Paris...our dog...usually she is dressed in a dress with bows in her hair, but I thought I'd be nice and give her a break while we were camping. I even have a dog purse for her when we take her places with us...pathetic...I know!
Mom reading her book while trying to escape the heat! It was quite hot during the day!
As Shawn heads to Texas with his father...
Morgan and I will head to Colorado for my Aunts 50th birthday and
Zach will stay here with his cousin for 3 days so he doesn't miss school and prepare for the beginning of his football season!
Sorry for the overload of photo's!


















No comments:
Post a Comment