Living my Vision...
Today is the start of a new adventure for me. Along with some of my Mary Kay sisters we are going to make a difference in our lives, in one another's lives, and a ton of women's lives in the next 90 days. We recently met a National Sales Director with Mary Kay who created this book, and we all took the challenge to start living our lives with a purpose.
Last night at our unit meeting we wrote out each of our visions...or DREAM visions, and our career visions. It is said that if you write out a vision and say it at least once a day you are 95% more likely to succeed at that vision. So I wrote all of mine down.
These are the areas we will each be working on, growing with, and turning into our dreams.
Week 1: Here is what my book looks like.
Yellow = Quiet time and exercise time
Green = Family time
Pink = Mary Kay time
Blue = Babysitting time
Orange = Bible study & Church time
All of these things I currently am doing, now I am just journaling and writing it down to be held more accountable.
This is an example of what each day looks like. Under the yellow sticker is what time I wake up, exercise, quiet time, work time, and bed time. Along with a section for errands to be ran that day, items to delegate, and a place to journal. The other page includes a space for my 6 Most Important Things to Do list, people to call, email and write and an evening space for chores and others items to be done in the evening.
I am ready and focused to take this challenge and succeed at it. I know it will help improve not only my walk with Christ, but my family time and my career time.
Today's quote is this: "Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us" Ephesians 3:20 NKJV





No comments:
Post a Comment