We started our private swim lessons for Morgan this past Tuesday. I can't even stand the thought of swimming in a public pool...so we opted for private lessons instead. Morgan was so excited to get her suit and "flops" on..she was dancing and posing about the kitchen.
Morgan did so well for being her first time in the pool this summer. She was not timid nor afraid of anything. She kept rolling to her back to float, which we were told was one of the harder tasks, so we went with it.
She LOVED kicking her feet and splashing everyone.
By the end of her first lesson, Morgan was trying to swim away by herself...she did NOT want anyone touching her. So excited to have a little swimmer on our hands! Now if I could just get my parents to hire Shawn to build a fence around their pool!!
After swimming and eating dinner we headed next door to do a little gardening for Pat, my parents neighbor. Morgan was so excited to help pick tomato's.
Once her bag was full she was ready to go. The joys of summer just keep getting better! Although I want it to last forever...I really don't because it is just TOO HOT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment