Monday, June 14, 2010

Party, Party, Party


Started this weekend off by attending an event downtown with some wonderful MK sisters! Chasity, Laura, Melissa and I went to see some other MK sisters speak on Friday night. They are Nationals and shared such inspiring stories with all of us. Chasity and Laura are both on my team. My first car is getting closer...1 more and it will be on order!!

 
Here we are with Jo Ann Barnes. She is bringing in roughly $16,000 dollars each month. Her story was inspiring and you could just feel her passion for what she does now.

 
This is Pamela Waldrop Shaw...she brings in $40,000.00 or more a month. Yes, a month...I am working my way to the top just like these women! Pamela shared so many things and they hit home with me in more ways than 1. The biggest thing I took away from her is when she said, "You can't live your values until you know what they are." From your walk with Christ, to your family, and then onto your career your values must be written out and read each day in order to be successful.

 
Lastly is Gloria Mayfield Banks. She is top of the top in MK. She has over 700 people in her unit and brings in $70,000.00 + each month. WOW....she was amazing with her story. A victim of domestic violence in her past and now a strong, focused women.

Saturday, I finished a pre-made scrapbook for a babyshower gift, went to a dog show, and we BBQ....and guess what...NO CAMERA again. Seriously, my momnesia is kicking in again.

Sunday, I started the day off at church, then Morgan and I headed to Kimber's babyshower. I went to high school and cheered with Kimber. It was so great to see her.

 

 

Right after the shower Morgan and I headed to our friend Bryce's 1st birthday party. I used to watch Bryce for Jenn and Jess so they did not have to use a daycare center.
 
Morgan was pretty exhausted by the time we got to the birthday party....but she hung in there like a champ!

No comments: