Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Friends and Toys

Today was a very busy day for us. We started our day taking Shawn to our new home so he could continue painting. We dropped him off and headed to the library to meet up with our friends Christie, Hayden, Duncan, and Donavan (no pictures...camera died...boo) for Babies, Books and Beyond. After that we headed back to our new house to take daddy lunch, then headed home to get Zach because he had early release today. Babies went down for a nap, Zach did homework and chores, and I made calls and booked a few classes for Mary Kay. Then we were off again...took Zach to my sisters house, came home...changed clothes, diaper, got sippy cup and headed out to The Sandbar with Morgan to meet a couple gals I went to college with. Kristin is here visiting from Puerto Rico, so we have to get as many visits in as possible. It was such a great time to catch up and chat for awhile. Kyler, Kristin's 6 year old son, kept Morgan quite entertained...colored with her, explained what color every crayon was and asked her to pick out a certain one. He was such a good teacher tonight. After dinner we headed home to set up Morgan's new slide...the whole time she just kept saying "slide, slide, slide". I think she said it 50 times. Again, Morgan and I had such a wonderful day together.

Here is Kyler coloring with Morgan.

Kristin, Allyson and Me. We all went to ASU and graduated with our bachelor's in Elementary Ed. Allyson and I also got our Masters from UofP in Curriculum and Instruction.

Here is Morgan on her new slide. She was saying "Ready, Set, Go!"

2 comments:

Mimi said...

HI!!!
When are you moving in????
So much work huh!!!!
hugs,
jamie

Corie said...

Such a busy day! Morgan is so cute with her slide! Camdyn LOVES hers too!