Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Such a BIG girl!

So this morning when Morgan woke up I made her some waffles. Usually she eats her breakfast in her high chair...but not this morning. As I was putting her waffles into a bowl she kept pointing at her table and signing please. So I put her bowl on the table and went to pick her up so she could sit down...she pushed my hand away and crawled onto the seat all by herself. Then she looked over and smiled the cheesiest smile ever. I said to her "Ok, I get it...you want to be a BIG girl today!" She just smiled again and started to eat her breakfast. Tomorrow marks her 15 month celebration. Each and everyday that goes by I am just amazed at what she has learned. She is starting to mimic EVERY word that you say. When it is time for bed she likes to crawl up the stairs all by herself and walk to her room. She still has not gained any weight since her 12 month check-up, but she eats well so we are not worried. And her hair...yes it is out of control most days. When she gets a bath at night before she goes to bed, she wakes up with some serious bed head! These past 15 months have been the most joyous months of my life! I can't wait to have another...hopefully I have Shawn convinced that another is a good idea!!

2 comments:

G-ma said...

Yeah Morgan!!! G-ma is so proud of you!! Check out that snowman! We did a good job!

Love you all

Mimi said...

HI CHRISSY!!!!
I have been so busy, but Corie told me about your MOM's BOO dinner!!!!
I looked and it was fabulous!!!!! She did an amazing job on the food!!!!I love it!!!!
I could never create those dishes!!!!!
How fun for all!!!!!
hugs,
jamie
I have been trying to train for the 13 mile marathon in Jan., but now I have a pinched nerve in my lower back, from running I'm sure, I'm old, too old to run a marathon!!!! I trained for about a week, on tread mill, got up to about 2-3miles, some walking though, but averaged 15 minute miles!!!!