This weekend was the Mountain Ridge 10 year reunion for class of 99 and 11 year reunion for class of 98. I graduated in 1998, but last year we could not have a reunion due to the fact that our class was so small there was not enough money in that account to put one on. So we celebrated with the class of 99.
Friday night started out at
Paseo Park for a family picnic. We enjoyed playing on the playground with the kids and visiting. Next everyone headed to the football game. Lastly we ended our evening at
Salty's. Shawn and I skipped out on the football game and enjoyed date dinner at Ah-
So's for some Sushi and Steak.


Dacia and I at the park.

Liz and I at
Salty's.

Tammy, Liz and I at
Salty's.
Saturday night our reunion was held at the
Pointe. We had a fantastic dinner and enjoyed playing some casino games and dancing. It was great to re-connect with old friends!

Liz, Lynne and I.

Shawn, Nick and Bryan playing Blackjack
Candiss, Stephanie, Shannon, and I

Bryan, Liz, Me and Shawn
What a great night we had with our fellow classmates. Liz and Shannon did an awesome job organizing these events.
No comments:
Post a Comment