October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Over the past years my family and I have participated in many events around the valley to support the Cure for Breast Cancer. Through out the month I will be sharing different stories with you and photos of things that we have done and people we know who have fought this battle. Our first family dinner of the month was to kick off Breast Cancer Awareness. I usually am NO good at decorating cakes or cupcakes, but these ones actually turned out okay!
Miss Morgan is 14 months today. She is running everywhere now, talking up a storm and dancing to music. Her vocabulary just keeps growing on a daily basis as she tries to mimic everything we say and do. She knows please, thank you, more, and eat in sign language. Morgan LOVES our dog, Paris. She sleeps with her little pink bear every night. I am such a routine person when it comes to different things and I have gotten Morgan on board too. When it is nap time or bed time at night I tell her it is time to go to sleep...she will crawl up the stairs, with me behind her, and walk down the hall into her room. She will lay on the changing pad so I can change her and put her jammies on. Then she will go to the rocking chair and say "book", "book". We read a story and then she goes to bed. It is so cute to watch her grow each and every day!
This picture is before lunch time ravioli's....
This on is after....
No comments:
Post a Comment