Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Photo of nature

A fellow blogger asked that we show pictures of nature this week. These are a few that I chose from when we lived up north in Happy Jack, Arizona.

The first picture is a picture of my silly family in one of the many trees that was in our front yard. This picture was taken in December of 2007...it was one of the first BIG snow storms that we got that year.
This a picture of all the snow and trees that surrounded our home.
This is one of my favorite pictures...this was at the end of our property. Elk could always be found somewhere around our house. We had a HUGE tub of food that we would leave out for the elk and they would come into our yard to eat.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

HI Chrissy!!!
Oh my, those photos are awesome, especially this time of year!!!!I love snow and if that was your home sweet home, I want that one!!!!
Love the elk pic too, how fun to live so close to such great creatures!!!!
Thanks for participating!!!
Show and tell next week I'm thinking a photo of a person but NOT a family member, either a friend or neighbor or a complete stranger that touched your heart and life in some way!! So a little head start for you!!!
Keep posting, I love it!!!
jamie