Wednesday, July 29, 2009

January 4th - February 4th

FIVE MONTHS OLD!

Morgan started saying "Da Da", sleeping on her stomach, and holding her own bottle. Morgan started rolling over on Christmas Eve...only a couple times, then she really got it down this month! Morgan also started to sit up on her own. The Bumbo seat is amazing!

In this first picture Morgan just finished eating and was SO happy...I think she was happy because she had made such a mess!

Here is Morgan and my mom at Zach's first soccer game. It was VERY windy and cold that day!
Our outfit choices this month are Morgan's Cardinal sweatshirt from Uncle Scott, her "Little Sister" shirt from The Kings, a cute little jean dress, her Barbie bib from my mom, and a little pair of Nike's and her pink slippers.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

HI!!!!
I like the little sister t-shirt, I cannot wait til Camdyn has the older sister t-shirt!!!!!
Love the one of her and your Mom all bundled up!!! She is so sweet, and they learn so much so fast in that 1st year!!!
love,
jamie