WOW...I cannot believe it has been over a month since I have last blogged...where has the time gone?
Last weekend I was filled with so much of God's LOVE at a wonderful women's retreat!
Going into this weekend I truly had one focus and God showed me SO much more! I met women who helped me overcome my battles and then I got to be there for some women who needed someone!
No words can describe the LOVE that we all left with!
 |
| Welcome banner courtesy of Life of a Planner :) |
 |
| Love Rocks printables courtesy of Piggy Bank Party's |
 |
| Hospitality team put out a great spread of food for us! |
 |
| Center pieces courtesy of Life of a Planner. |
 |
| YUMMY cupcakes!! |
 |
| Lexie, Me & Sawana |
 |
| Cory, Jeni, Michele, Me, Jen & Lisa |
 |
| Me, Jeni & Lisa |
 |
| Lexie, Michele, Me & Sawana |
 |
| Michele, Amanda, Me, Donna & Katherine |
 |
| Michele, Me, Jeni & Cory |
 |
| Me and Lisa |
 |
| Me, Jen & Michele |
 |
| Rockstars!! Me & Michele |
 |
| More rockin' Me & Jen |
 |
| Tie breaker event...who could pop the balloons the fastest...Julie and I |
 |
| Good-bye to our battles!! (we wrote a note on cards and tied them to the balloons...then let our battles go to God) |
 |
| All the women who attended! |
 |
| God blessed us with snow when we all awoke on Saturday morning! |
This retreat was the first of MANY to come with loveStrong Ministries!
1 comment:
So cool! Miss you!
Post a Comment