SO FUN! We LOVE LOVE LOVE the beach! My beach bag includes all of those things too!Oh, and the spray on sunscreen for the babes is a MUST!:) Have so much fun! We are heading to the beach in June or July.:)
I love the pictures if you don't mind I am so stealing some of your ideas!!! I am packing in my beach bag sunblock sand toys camera sunglasses and flip flops!!! Can't wait for our trip in June!
2 comments:
SO FUN! We LOVE LOVE LOVE the beach! My beach bag includes all of those things too!Oh, and the spray on sunscreen for the babes is a MUST!:) Have so much fun! We are heading to the beach in June or July.:)
I love the pictures if you don't mind I am so stealing some of your ideas!!!
I am packing in my beach bag sunblock sand toys camera sunglasses and flip flops!!! Can't wait for our trip in June!
Post a Comment