Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mary Kay Career Conference

I am a New, BOLD Mary Kay Independent Sales Director who is debuting on July 1, 2010. I am adding 5 fabulous women to my unit each month. I am focused for myself and my family. I will drive away from my debut in MY...yes, MY first FREE Mary Kay Car!
Over the weekend I attended my first company event with Mary Kay. It was here in Phoenix and we had a great time. We learned more about the company than we knew and we even got to hear from Mary Kay herself..via old videos, as she has passed away. We set goals, that include a deadline and an affirmation. My goal is to become an Independent Sales Director by June 30th and debut on July 1st. My affirmation is what I posted above and I will look at it and read it every day more than once so I can OWN it and succeed. It is a VERY large goal, but I know that if I work hard I WILL succeed.
Day 2 of our conference. This is Brittany and I.
Here we are at our special lunch that we all earned. We had to recruit a certain number of ladies and we earned a very cute pearl bracelet, standing recognition at the conference and this beautiful private lunch. We sat with Judy Harmen, a National Sales Director with Mary Kay. She was so inspirational to all of us.

Mary Kay Ash always started her meals with dessert, so that is how we started ours. The salad we had was phenomenal and the main course was chicken, stuffing, veggies. YUM it was all so good.
This was a short weekend...I am so excited for Seminar in August that will take place in Dallas and is 5 days long. I told Shawn and my parents we will be celebrating Morgan's 2nd birthday in Texas, as the events begin on her birthday!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Hi Chrissy!!!
way to go, congrats!!!!
I will still be following you, maybe just more privately, I made a huge mistake of telling Corie one of her sorority sisters was pregnant before she found out and she thinks I should not be so involved in her friends lifes, and she is so RIGHT!!!! I ahve my own friends and her friends lives should be between her and them.
SO i will still read your blog, but never will I say anything to her about your life or her friends life, she can tell me if she wants me to know.
As a Mom, I should be the Mom not her friend--well I am her friend, but not like we are the same age and we are friends, do you understand???? I hope so, she is not saying I cannot read her friends blogs, I just need to respect her space.
have a Great time with your challenge, that is so awesome!!!!!
AWAY to go
hugs,
jamie

Mimi said...

way to go!!!!is what I meant it to say!!!!

Corie said...

Way to go Chrissy! And mom you can totally follow my friends, glad you like to keep in contact with them too!:)